Natural Acne Treatment :: Steam Your Face :: Steaming Your
Below you are going to find the steps
that you need in order to steam your face and help rid yourself
of acne once and for all. These steps have been known to work
if you follow them. Don't steam your face to often, once or
twice a week should be good enough.
Make sure that you wash your face prior to steaming. And
when you are done steaming your face make sure that you use
some type of moisturizer, or even a all natural facial mask (I
will have an article for this.)
Treatment System has all the products you will need to
help you rid yourself of acne. It is also guaranteed for a full
360 days. So if you are not satisfied you can get a refund.
This is the only company that give a full 1 year guarantee.
Exposed has all the products you need before you steam for
acne, and after too. This is a complete system that get's
fantastic results. We recommend this product, Exposed Acne Treatment
So, let's get to those steps so you can start to steam away
- First thing, get your hair out of the way, by tying it
back off of your face
- Now, let's get a towel and run it under some warm water
and place this nice warm towel on your face for a few
- Take the towel off your face and clean/ wash your face
with a cleanser that is correct for your skin type (I will
have an article on how to tell your skin type)
- Now fill a pot with water
- Add some herbs that are suitable for your skin
- You can add a few drops of essential oil if you
- Some herbs to add could be Chamomile, fennel seeds,
roses which are good for dry skin
- Herbs to add for oily skin could be lavender,
peppermint or rosemary
- Now put the pot on the stove and bring the contents to
- Once boiling, remove the pot from the stove and place
on a pot holder as to not burn what ever you place the pot
- Take a towel (could be that warm towel you used
earlier) and drape the towel over your head.
- With the towel over your head, place your face over the
pot of steam and use the towel to make it like a tent,
capturing all the steam.
- Steam your face for 5 to 10 minutes or what is
comfortable for you.
- That's it, simple and easy to do
Now you can give yourself a nice facial treatment after
steaming your face and we will talk about that in another
article. The facial treatment will be all natural and you will
be able to do and make it yourself.
That is all there is to steaming your face. Just don't do it
to often. If you have really oily skin you can do it more than
twice a week. You could do it as much as once a day, but make
sure that you use that moisturizer from Exposed Acne
Treatment if you are doing it that often.